Clarkson Infant and Nursery School
Our Vision Statement:
- Everyone at Clarkson Infant & Nursery school works as a team with shared high expectations of how we work and what we want to achieve.
- Our learning culture is based on listening, praising, challenging and supporting.
- Teaching is inspirational, fun and inclusive.
- A vibrant enabling school environment that supports each child’s learning and inspires a love of learning.
- Our pupils and staff aim high to ensure pupils achieve their potential and more in every way
Our School Motto:
AIM HIGH AND BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN!
Our School Aims:
Our aims reflect what we strive to achieve as a school team
- We aim high in all that we do.
- We place a high value on creativity in all aspects of school life and work.
- We strive to make learning vivid, real and meaningful.
- We see all questions as central to learning.
- We work hard to ensure all learners succeed and that every child is confident, happy and secure.
- We have at our core a commitment to equality of opportunity.
- We endeavour to work with families and the community to forge positive strong links.
- Everyone at this school is welcomed, encouraged to work hard and enjoy themselves!
Our values show what we collectively believe in:
- Ownership of our learning and behavior.
- Respect for others.
- Equality of opportunity and uniqueness of each individual.
- Hard work and high expectations of effort as well as attainment.
2,437 total views, 4 views today